Happy Birthday Harrods Girl!

So to kick off fashion week, I'd like to wish my darling Harrods Girl a HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! You're officially legal everywhere now! This year, HG spent another quality weekend celebrating at Oxford and had lots of fun. I am just so jealous. I spent the weekend moulding in my room studying for midterms. . . anyway, back to the celebrations, here is the bday list devoted to you for your bday: Front row tickets to any fashion show of your choice. So I guess we'll start with the Marc by Marc Jacobs runway first and proceed from there.
These pair of gorgeous Christian Louboutin's. Every girl needs a pair of booooootiful Louboutin heels.
This adorable Rachel Leigh Necklace. A perfect match for all your SS07 outfits!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The perfect black blazer, should you ever find one. This one is from 3.1 Phillip Lim.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A stylish white (for SS07!) Botkier bag, since I know you've been eyeing them lately.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Dior 5 color palette. . .
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
. . although, maybe you'll like the Lancome Color design artist palette with 6 colors better?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And if you didn't already have it, Fashion Babylon would've made the perfect gift for a fellow fashionista. Too bad.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Season 2 of House. I've personally not seen it yet (I am watching waaaay too many other shows for my own good already. . maybe this summer?), but I've heard nothing but good things about it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lastly, a glass of champagne to toast your birthday!

photo credits:
www.vogue.co.uk
www.net-a-porter.com
www.shopbop.com
www.amazon.com
www.sephora.com
www.bergdorfgoodmans.com

disclaimer

This site is for pure fun and speculation.All images on this site are taken from the web. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and the images will be removed promptly.
top