Ashley Wears the Turban (sort of)

I don’t usually say this, but I knew it! So practically every style magazine has had an editorial or two featuring this season’s supposedly hit item, the turbans courtesy of Prada, or at least turban-inspired headbands. It’s also understood among everyone that the turbans are artistic to look at in photos, but not really THE item we will be wearing this summer. I had guessed that if there was anyone who was actually going to wear the turban, it would be one of the Olsen twins. I actually thought Mary Kate would be the first to wear the trend, but Ashley was just spotted wearing a turban-inspired headband last week. Huh, turns out Ashley is a bit more adventurous than I thought.

I absolutely hate this turban trend. But to give Ashley credit, the turban-inspired headband looks decent enough on her, although it sort of ruins that whole rock chick feel from her clothes. Perhaps a short (but not flash-your-butt-short) dress would have complimented the headband more? Just my opinion. Anyways, as unique and trendy as MKA are, let’s just hope they won’t feel the need to wear a complete turban.

disclaimer

This site is for pure fun and speculation.All images on this site are taken from the web. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and the images will be removed promptly.
top