Pretty Passport Holder, get it

When I was walking transfer the travel accessories section at Saks terminal month, I scoffed at the idea. Why would I need a pretty characteristic bearer when I only use it once every some months, and when I do, only very briefly when I go through customs. Most of the time, it is kept exclusive my bag anyway.

A period or so later, I learnt the error of my ways. 12 hours before my international flight, I realized that my characteristic was not where it should be. I was completely frazzled and lost. I immediately started ransacking my housing hunting for it and modify titled HG internationally for moral support in my panicked state (it was the middle of the period for her too!). I kept hunting while she went online and checked out what one does in a status same this (it was a saturday period so govt departments are not modify unsealed the next day). Half an hour later, I finally institute it neatly tucked absent in a inconspicuous hunting white envelope. I'd used my characteristic 6 months ago for something else and had irrecoverable to put it back in the pencil case hunting travel bag where I put every my travel stuff in. Phew! Crisis avoided.




 


The next day on my ride to the airport, I retold my story to my friend and she said that this was why I should get a pretty passport holder, then I'd never have to put my passport in a white envelope. Plus, I should get an eye catching one, so I'll see it immediately. She had a point. Now i'm a convert to pretty passport holder. The question of course, is which one. I'm considering this bright red one from Saks. It is simple, elegant and vibrant. Plus, the size is just right, with little compartments for travel award cards etc (actually it might even be a great present for mom)

disclaimer

This site is for pure fun and speculation.All images on this site are taken from the web. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and the images will be removed promptly.
top