My Rainy Day Shoes


It's been raining quite often in London in the past two weeks and I just realised that I have no position to wear for those inclement days. The exclusive connatural position that completely counterbalance up my feet I own are my Puma sneakers, which are all white. You can imagine that by the time I got to my class, the front of my sneakers had intense dark smudges. So I realised I really requirement a unify of rainy-day shoes. Thankfully, while I was blogging about ankle boots a some life ago, I realised that papers leather ankle boots were my amend solution!

Since I'm planning to use this new unify of papers leather position for rainy, everyday use, here were my criterias: (love lists!)
  • Easy to put on -because I'm always leaving my flat less than 10 mins before lectures start and rushing out of the door.
  • 1-2.5inch-high heels -because flats are too low and 4-inch high heels are too high for me to walk quickly and comfortably around in. Unfortunately, most of the shoes out there these days are 4 inches high.
  • From the high-street -because my budget can only afford high-street shoes, and my conscience wouldn't feel as bad when they get dirty and ruined by the black, watery London streets.
  • Style-wise, they don't have to be super trendy but they have to be modern and somewhat stylish. I do go to school in the city afterall.
With ankle boots being all the rage this season, you would think it would be easy to find a pair, but it certainly wasn't. For example, Top Shop sells a pair for around 75 pounds (which is a bit too expensive,) and Office has a not-very-pretty pair for 60 pounds. Fortunately, my absolutely favourite high-street store, Zara had a pair that fit my criterias, together with the curved, Prada-inspired heels. (You can't really see the heels in this picture but they're there.)

Excuse my numerous posts about ankle boots if you're sick of them. I'm just excited I finally got a pair of rainy day shoes!

disclaimer

This site is for pure fun and speculation.All images on this site are taken from the web. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and the images will be removed promptly.
top