Forever 21 Summer Dresses

Now that SS08 is upon us (or at least it SHOULD be- I don't understand why it is still so cold!), I really want a very bright and colorful summer dress. Nothing too fancy. Just a simple, colorful jersey dress that I can wear casually to class or whatnot. Preferably a cheap one. What better place to look for one then Forever 21? And so, the other day, I went into the new store on Mag Mile (the one that replaced Virgin Records) to look for one.
At first, I was thrilled. They had lots of simple jersey dresses in a range of super bright colors at really cheap prices (i.e. $10-20)- exactly what I was looking for! So I grabbed as many as my arms can support and went to try them on in the changing room.

NONE of the dresses I tried fit me. I am not by all means, looking for something that fits me perfectly- just something that fits me decently. But still, NOTHING did. I tried on the two dresses above. I know that its a bit low cut, but I figured I can adjust it and maybe wear a lacey spaghetti strap underneath. Unfortunately the chest bit was too loose.
Ok, I can accept that maybe those dresses won't fit me because I have no chest and it will probably fit others better. But then I tried these two above, which really shouldn't require too much of a chest, and they STILL didn't fit. For the yellow one (left), I think the back was too loose. And for the red one (right), it was the chest again. Is it too much to ask for a simple (spaghetti strapped perhaps?), bright, cheap jersey dress that fits ok? How hard can it be?

Maybe, I am just
deformed.

Image Source: Forever 21

disclaimer

This site is for pure fun and speculation.All images on this site are taken from the web. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and the images will be removed promptly.
top