In Search For a New Facial Scrub

Last summer when I went to the States, I bought a bottle of Peter Thomas Roth's well-known Botanical Buffing Beads. I've wanted to try it out ever since BG was recommended and bought it at one of our favourite department store (Lane Crawford,) and I figured 10USD for a decent-sized travel size bottle was well worth my money.
After using this oh-so-famous facial scrub, I have to say I'm not overly impressed or disappointed. (Although really, how does one tell if a facial scrub is good or not?) Recently, my trusty little bottle of PTR mysteriously disappeared from my bathroom so I figured now is the perfect time to try out a new scrub. But figuring out which new one to buy is taking me way too much time; so much time that my skin is now peeling after I apply foundation from the lack of exfoliation! Making a list is the only way to move foward:
One of the first scrubs that I have considered is Kiehl's Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub. I love the concept of fruit enzymes. But after the saleslady tried it on my hand, I didn't like that it didn't seem to have enough particles. Then she recommended me Kiehl's Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub, which I felt was a bit too harsh for weekly use. It felt like a scrub one would use at facials maybe once a month.
Then I checked out Origins, where the saleslady recommended one of their top products, Modern Friction. It's a rice-based scrubs and is supposed to be superb. However, I didn't like the packaging -a tub just doesn't feel as hygienic as a tube does.
Finally, I checked out the comments on MUA and found that Lancome's Exfoliance Clarte seemed to be getting great reviews. The description on lancome.com makes it sound like a great basic scrub. Perhaps I'll get this one tomorrow?
Which scrub do you like -do share!

disclaimer

This site is for pure fun and speculation.All images on this site are taken from the web. If you own rights to any of the images and do not wish them to appear on this site, please contact us via e-mail and the images will be removed promptly.
top